4.22.2007

Cohen 003: "Bird on a wire"

"Like a baby, stillborn,
like a beast with his horn
I have torn everyone who reached out for me.
But I swear by this song
and by all that I have done wrong
I will make it all up to thee.
I saw a beggar leaning on his wooden crutch,
he said to me, "You must not ask for so much."
And a pretty woman leaning in her darkened door,
she cried to me, "Hey, why not ask for more?"

Oh like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free."
Leonard Cohen - The Essential Leonard Cohen (2002)
Libre.
A cualquier precio.
Tal vez ese es mi problema.
No puedo mentir.
Avanzo sin miedo
y si me estrello
en los perjuicios de otros,
no es problema mío.

Deseo sin fronteras,
sin buenos modales,
con ganas solamente
de estar a tu lado,
de compartir mi pan,
de calentar mi sarten
y de abrazarte.

Nadie entiende que ya no me queda tiempo.

No es para mañana

Te quiero hoy a mi lado

¿Entendés?

No comments: